Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FOR DAISY, THE HUMAN WOMAN

Starlight girl, diamond woman,
Brave of face, bright in person
And my better in strength of arm
And my road puppy through all alarm.
As you give your heart and warmth
I am attracted, I hope for more
My thirst is heightened, my breast it glows
Yet still I am in fear to disclose
And wish to wait 'til ache compounds
Beyond the point when you'd resound
That I am not the warrior and bro' for thee.
I'd fancy, rather, to have you lock-stepping to my drum
Its all-encompassing pandemonium
Rhythms shaking, no mistaking,
Groove of grooves, with us creating
A bond so close the hearts are breaking
Pain and pleasure perfection making
Flows each breath, the earth is quaking
I'll go bonkers in the baking, Boojshi!
But I'm still just hanging out, free for the taking.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Sugar! Your friend, Scotty

SCA ~FEB 16, 2006