Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MAINTENANT

Crispy cold lettuce iced.
Broken bacon bits and spice...
Add some tortilla chips broken,
And an egg you thought was rotten.

Clamp a lamp down on your omelet.
Place the ashtray with the savant.
Never let go of your honeycomb hair.
Reverse the dismal drear in the air.

Upside down and over and through,
There goes a little idea for you.
Makes a chocolate cake so chic,
Bet you'd be making 10 a week!

Called up the George Wash tapeworm,
Told him the Spirit of '76 had returned.
Spent a night in the belly of a salmon.
Won't you take my Blue Diamond Almonds?!

Holy sightings in the telepathic messages,
Create the mind space to generate images.
Lash the mast, dream starlight's dim.
Infect the ocean where starfish swim.

Lazy cacophony and battering ram nose...
Would you be open to me changing my clothes?
All has escaped my original salad.
Take me back to where we started.

SCA ~ 2005