Tuesday, October 27, 2009

YUMMY KISS!

Hmmm, really yummy with you...
Hmmm, we cracked the cosmic egg, okay...
Hmmm, both our funny insides felt astray...
Hmmm, your peepers' starlight, sweetly bright...
Hmmm, really yummy with you...Shannon...
Hmmm, you say things I already think...
Hmmm, tears come out at my pluckity-plink...
Hmmm, does everyone stare the way I do?
Hey, really very yummy with you...
Hmmm, actually really pretty yummy with you...
Yeah, and, still not master of my own command...
Yeah, kiss me adieu and I sink in the sand...
Yeah, and, from a perspective think back I'm dorky...
Hmmm, but I did not care about forcing my forte...
Hmmm, actually yummy with you...
Hmmm, and remind me of myself, you do
Yeah, and, even with your sad grit enthusiasm
You're like Sister Knieval shootin' 'cross the chasm
Hmmm, did you know you are still my hero...
Even if you don't want zero...
And in my book of days, there'll read
A Shannon girl, in time of need...
Gave this boy some fever's break
When thirst had seemed something better left alone...
Hmmm, you're yummy...
Hmmm, I'm thinkin' actually quite yummy, Roo.
Yeah, and, I would still like to be with you.

(SCA/ January 14, 2007)